Dedicated Account Manager
Single Point of Contact
- Empowered to make operational decisions
- Focused on customer satisfaction
- Provides consistent communication
- Performs Quality Assurance checks
- Provides added value solutions where needed
- Based on customer’s specifications and our quality standards
- Adhere to Landscape Management best practices
- Weekly Mowing/Trimming
- Spring/Fall Clean-ups
- Tree/Shrub Pruning
- Fertilizer Programs
- Bobcat Work
- Irrigation Maintenance
- Snow Plowing
- Snow Shoveling
- Salting, Sanding & Deicing
- Rooftop Snow Removal
Spread granular fertilizer and crabgrass pre-emergent
Pre-emergent weed control and fertilization in the spring will catch those early sprouting weeds. Kick-starting your lawn for the whole season.
Late Spring to Early Summer Spray broad-leaf weed killer and spread slow release fertilizer
Granular fertilizer will strengthen common grass type roots. Granular fertilizer is a great benefit to your lawn, allowing double the nutrients to be applied.
Summer to Mid-Summer Spread granular fertilizer – spray broad-leaf if needed
Some weeds are late bloomers. Adding an extra application of weed killer, will ensure unwanted weeds are non-existent allowing turf to grow naturally.
Spread slow release granular winterizer fertilizer
Spot spraying with a liquid weed killer during the summer months will control various broad-leaf weeds. Most liquid weed killers will eliminate dandelions, thistles, creeping charlie, clover and other unwanted weeds.
This is also a great time to consider core aeration.